Re: DSM: textbook question

From: morticia crone (medea9mac@surfeu.de)
Date: Sun Dec 02 2001 - 03:25:49 EST

yes, joe, i suppose you're right about remarks. i'm still rather virginal
at this stage of cyber communication. the uh joe was with a smile, yet the
uh, that is totally wrong was with more of a shaking of the head. sorry i
didn't catch that myself.

todd wrote:
It seems to me that there is a big difference between money that helps fund
the entire operation, and money that buys optional items such as textbooks.

I agree todd, all the way, yet, as regards the money, joe, i still don't
entirely concede that the book money isn't use of public funds. maybe in
some legal jargon it is. i respect that accepting the money or not has no
bearing on the way the school is run (that's what i glean from your post
joe). i mean, i have nothing against it, it's just that i noticed it and it
seemed to be a contradiction to me.

   cheers,
~morticia~