Re: DSM: textbook question

From: Todd Robinson (todd@ClinicalSoftware.net)
Date: Sat Dec 01 2001 - 21:50:06 EST

It seems to me that there is a big difference between money that helps fund
the entire operation, and money that buys optional items such as textbooks.
In the latter case, if the state's requirements became to onerous then the
school could just decline the money for textbooks; but in the former case,
the school might have to follow the state's requirements or risk closure.

Todd Robinson