RE: DSM: textbook question

From: Joe Jackson (shoeless@jazztbone.com)
Date: Sat Dec 01 2001 - 19:21:53 EST

Hey, Morticia.

Title VI is not an example of using public funds for the operation of
the school. These finite monies are funds specifically earmarked for
books, and the monies involved never enter into the operating budget,
and are therefore not part of the school operation. As opposed to
public tuition money, which is *not* finite (if you accept it from one
student, you have to accept it from all).

BTW, in the faceless world of internet newsgroup posting, you should
know that "uh, that's totally wrong" and "uh, joe" doesn't read quite as
friendly and earnest as I know you intended. ;)

Joe Jackson