Re: DSM: Graduates without essential life skills

From: william van horn (wmvh1@excite.com)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 13:14:51 EST

This is a little off track of where this conversation evolved to but:

Are Sudbury schools accreditted with their states and do the students get an
equivalancy of a HS diploma. The alternative HS I went to gave out an
official diploma even though it did not have the grades and tests as the
rest of the public schools. (I know this has nothign to do with essential
skills, but......)

William M. Van Horn
wmvh1@excite.com
http://www.angelfire.com/art/inmystudio