Re: DSM: Re: RE: state subsidy

From: Scott David Gray (sgray@aramis.sudval.org)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 09:53:37 EST

$500 a month would mean $5000 for a ten month school year
year for the first child. Sudbury Valley School (in
Massachusetts) presently has a tuition of $4750 for the
first child, and many (most?) other Sudbury schools have
even lower tuitions than that.

I guess I'm confused by your claim that you could find _no_
Sudbury school that cost less than $500 per month. Which
school(s) did you inquire about, that had an annual tuition
higher than $5000?

--

--Scott David Gray
reply to: sgray@sudval.org