DSM: RE: Graduates without essential life skills

From: Liz Reid&Errol Strelnikoff (lizanderrol@home.com)
Date: Thu Nov 22 2001 - 17:28:45 EST

Graduates without essential life skillsOne skill that I have noticed that is
decidedly lacking in graduates of free schools is to finish something just
because you started it. This comes from the idea that if something is
worth starting then it is worth finishing, which I often hear people of my
parents' generation say.

Thank god we threw that idea out the window.

Liz