Re: DSM: Graduates without essential life skills

From: william van horn (wmvh1@excite.com)
Date: Thu Nov 22 2001 - 12:59:51 EST

This is great Peter. May I add one more for the feedback from those that
have more experience with SVS?

Enough critical thinking skills to be able to make relatively independent
and intelligent decisions. (And please don't complain what traditional
public schools provide: I know they do not provide this.)

William

William M. Van Horn
wmvh1@excite.com
http://www.angelfire.com/art/inmystudio