DSM: Damage Control -- PLEASE READ

From: Scott David Gray (sgray@aramis.sudval.org)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 12:30:37 EST

OK ALL:

My patience with these attacks and/or proto-attacks has worn
so thin as to be translucent. Damage Control on this list
hass become nigh impossible.

1: If someone posts something you consider to be a personal
attack, write to me and/or the person who you are calling to
task, and not to the list. In case people hadn't noticed,
writing to the list only escalates these sorts of problems.

2: If you write a personal attack, you will be removed from
the list.

3: If this whole topic does not die _right_ _now_ I intend
to temporarily close down this list. This list is a service
that I, privately, perform for a community of people
interested in such a school. If some people take my
hospitality for granted, this list is going away. If people
feel that I am not putting enough time and energy into this
list, they are encouraged to start their own mailing lists.

Thank you,

--

--Scott David Gray
reply to: sgray@sudval.org