Re: DSM: Thoughts on Tuition Structure

From: epiphany@sudval.org
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 20:21:03 EST

Hey Mimsy...

I agree with you that it's not really the place for /anyone/, let alone people
outside of our own community, to be talking about our school's tuition over. I
think it was ludicris anyone brought up the subject here in the first place,
since the mailing-list certinly isn't about things like a schools money - but I
don't blame people for meddling, I think most just can't help themselves. ;)

   --Jesse M.