RE: DSM: Thoughts on Tuition Structure

From: Liz Reid&Errol Strelnikoff (lizanderrol@home.com)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 12:33:59 EST

Mimsy wrote:
 But for people who are not, in any way, connected with the school, to
suddenly start giving advice, as if we were all born yesterday, seems
strangely out of place. Am I alone feeling this way?

Liz:
Why does anyone not connected to the school write anything here? It must
all seem out of place to you, yet you have managed to ignore it well enough.
Why is it ony for this issue that you felt the need to complain? Perhaps
you could clarify to those unconnected what they can give opinions on and
what they can't so that we don't forget our place.