Re: DSM: Thoughts on Tuition Structure

From: Msadofsky@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 18:29:22 EST

I said to myself that I wasn't going to write about this subject. After all,
this maillist is not going to make any decisions. But after reading the
latest writings, I cannot contain myself.

You have a school in which a lot of people over a great many years have
worked on figuring out a reasonable tuition policy. (That policy was
re-confirmed by a large piece of the Assembly only last spring, after the
School's Trustees worked on it during the year. That policy is also _always_
up for re-deciding. And Dawn is one of the re-deciders, as is Scott, as is
Myla, and Alison, and Leslie.

But for people who are not, in any way, connected with the school, to
suddenly start giving advice, as if we were all born yesterday, seems
strangely out of place. Am I alone feeling this way?
Mimsy