DSM: What if....?

From: Alan or Laura Gabelsberg (argable@swbell.net)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 20:23:23 EST

Here's a question I've heard a lot lately that I thought I'd give to this
list. "What if I have to put my child back in a public school?" (I guess
meaning - will the child be able to adjust? Will they be "behind?" ) I
know I've seen and heard this question addressed somewhere before. I'd like
to be more prepared to give an answer to that the next time it comes up.

Thanks,
Laura
Brazos Valley Sudbury School