DSM: ...when free when young

From: A&A Mitter-Burke (aamb@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 18:02:12 EST

I love this, from Scott's recent post:

The human animal _actually_ does behave responsibly when free when young.

This is such a revolutionary concept, so far off the radar as to be almost
incomprehensible to the average educator. How can we package our experience
with this to be demonstrably "true"?

Oh, what a gift is trust.

-Alan Mitter-Burke