Re: DSM: democratic classroom

From: Highland (highland@ruralnet.org)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 12:16:35 EST

Hi Scott,
  Sorry about the Kappan mistake, I probably was thinking of that
article. I think it is a good idea to share info and ideas with public
school teachers (and the public in general) not just in the name of
"science". I'll admit that most of our staff members have not come from
the ranks of public school teachers, however a valuable few have. Candy