DSM: all that glitters

From: Freekids@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 18:16:03 EST

In a message dated 11/9/01 1:47:01 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mvtyson@hotmail.com writes:

<< He wants to go to a school where he can decide what to do with his body and
>time, so he will start the sudbury school after winter break.

Your son has chosen to be the master of his body and his time. These sound
like incredible resources, to me! I know many folks who envy him, already;
I believe he has made a wise decision, and I applaud you in recognizing this.

Of course, I may be biased.

-Robert Murphy
Cedarwood Sudbury School