Re: DSM: degrees of illusionary freedom

From: Alan Klein (Alan@klein.net)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 12:14:24 EST

Scott,

Thanks for the greater clarity re the Assembly. One last question: If you
were to add the staff (all adults, I presume) to the parents, how does the
adult/child (broadly defined) ratio stand in the SVS Assembly?

I apologize for not quoting back all of your argument. I quoted back the
part to which I was responding. I didn't then, and don't now, see the
paragraph you mention below as having bearing on my point. I also don't
recall claiming that your argument was incomplete. I was also not talking
about armed forces. Please enlighten me further, as I seem to be suffering
from denseness today.

Thanks,
~Alan