Re: DSM: Startup funding (was: Almost Democracy

From: Christopher Weeks (clweeks@eclipse.net)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 08:22:45 EST

Hunderhill@aol.com wrote:

> << you could just correct me without the defensive
> posturing. >>
>
> I didn't find Mike's reply defensive posturing.

Well, I ended up regretting my verbiage. (Sorry Mike.)

On the other hand, I do wish I knew more about how SVS was funded. Did that $40K
come solely from the Greenbergs or was that a group collection? I'm not sure that
defining wealth as having the equivalent of $200K (today) lying around for
projectes is all that far off base. If it came from a dozen familes, then I think
my understanding of the early funding was _way_ off.

Christopher Weeks