DSM: Re: World's Smallest Political Quiz

From: Alan Klein (Alan@klein.net)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 17:14:34 EST

Robert,

I tried the quiz and got a response that I was not authorized to look at the
page (after submitting my responses). The message was, "You don't have
permission to access /cgi-local/quiz.cgi on this server."

Any ideas?

Thanks,
~Alan Klein

----- Original Message ----- > I believe our school's outreach committee had