Re: DSM: Almost Democracy

From: Martin Wilke (martin.wilke@gmx.net)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 05:19:33 EST

Scott David Gray schrieb:

> In order to make
> the relationship between the two plainer, I sometimes
> consider a motion to amend the By-Laws, to require that any
> future amendment to the By-laws to originate in the School
> Meeting.

This is what I have thought about, too, for the school to be founded in
Berlin. That way it wouldn't be possible that a majority of parents
waters down the concept of the school. But I think, the motions wouldn't
necesarrily have to originate from the School Meeting. They could also
be made on the floor of the Assembly, but would require later approval
by the School Meeting.

Martin Wilke

--
http://www.kraetzae.de