DSM: Re: RE: Re: Message from [JerryAERO@aol.com]

From: Alan Klein (Alan@klein.net)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 10:18:40 EST

Joe,

My ears also responded as Jerry's did to your phrase "smashingly
hypocritical". It comes across to me as overly judgmental and my reaction is
to either fight or flee, neither of which is conducive to good, substantive
dialogue or even discussion in my experience.

Grizzled veteran or newbie, all are listening. The fact that your words were
directed at Jerry does not to me diminish the potential for turning off
others.
~Alan