DSM: RE: Re: Message from [JerryAERO@aol.com]

From: Joe Jackson (shoeless@jazztbone.com)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 08:50:03 EST

> > Thank you, Joe, for perfectly illustrating my point. "Smashingly
> > hypocritical." This is the kind of response I get

Jerry, I don't understand. I thought your point is that newcomers get
turned off when they hear discussion about the model, not when
thick-skinned veterans point out the flaws in each others arguments.

I don't see how my thinking you contradicted yourself is in any way
analogous to turning off newcomers vis a vis discussing differences in
viewpoints, and I don't know how I could have better expressed my
enthusiasm and admiration for what you continue to accomplish via your
actions in the education world. I am perplexed at your reaction.

Joe Jackson