Re: DSM: textbooks question

From: Bruce Smith (
Date: Tue Oct 30 2001 - 19:42:43 EST

You are reading things into my posts that I have not put there. Yet I think
it best, if you wish to pursue this further, that we do so off-list.

At 9:02 PM 10/30/01, David Rovner wrote:
>Dear Bruce,
>I've gotten another comment to make.
>You wrote:
>> "I gave my life to become the person I am right now.
>> Was it worth it?"
>> -- Richard Bach
>Don't tell me you really think we really are (100%) masters of our lives. ???

If you wish to be removed from this mailing list, please send an email TO with the following phrase in the BODY (not the
subject) of the message:

This mailing list is archived at