Re: DSM: books question

From: Bruce Smith (bsmith@coin.org)
Date: Tue Oct 30 2001 - 12:15:14 EST

David,

I'm not sure what you mean. We buy books when we need to; it's just that,
given our budget and the availability of quality used books, there isn't
often a need. Also, we do keep plenty of SVS Press books in stock. And
Alpine Valley School does not have a press.

Anyway, to reassure you, I'm not losing any sleep over whether publishers
quake at my speaking my mind.

Bruce

<<Bruce at Alpine Valley, I have the slight feeling that The Sudbury
Valley School Press and other "Presses" including your school's, are not
going to be very happy with this entry of yours. David hilarious>>