DSM: Re: textbook question

From: Alan Klein (Alan@klein.net)
Date: Sat Oct 27 2001 - 17:12:32 EDT

Often, a nice letter on school letterhead asking for evaluation copies of
textbooks due to your pending possible purchase will help you acquire single
copies of textbooks.

I agree, though that this should be decided on on an "as requested" basis,
or at least decided on no differently than nay other book purchase.

~Alan Klein