Re: DSM:

From: william van horn (wmvh1@excite.com)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 06:41:03 EDT

I was in a discussion on the state of the school system here in the US and
someone brought up the notion that no one that has made a significant
contribution to our culture has ever come through democratic schools such as
Summerhill or Sudbury. By significant contribution he meant someone who has
helped create a broad cultural change in understanding or the way we see
things in art, writing, science, politics, etc.

Does anyone know of a SUdbury alumnus who has gone on to help make such a
change?

William M. Van Horn
http://www.angelfire.com/art/inmystudio