DSM:

From: Karen Locke (KLOCKE@mn.rr.com)
Date: Sun Oct 21 2001 - 18:42:22 EDT

I would like to know what differences there are between schools in their judicial system. I've seen the original at SVS, but my school is trying to do something called "restorative justice committee". Is anyone else trying to do that? If so, how does it work there? If not, what are other different ways to do it?

Thanks,

Karen Locke