DSM: Statistical analyses of former Sudbury students?

From: Jesse Fisher (freedomworks@burgoyne.com)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 17:56:29 EDT

The Freedom Preservation Foundation is beginning an effort in my area to promote the concept of democratic schools as a means for preserving freedom.

It would greatly help me if I had access to any statistical analyses that may have been done on former Sudbury students. ie. are they more likely to vote? run for office? start a business? etc. etc.

Anyone know where I might find any results from any studies that have been done?

Thanks,

Jesse Fisher, Founder
Freedom Preservation Foundation
http://www.geocities.com/self_government