DSM: Looking for unschoolers in the South Orange County Area

From: Liz Reid&Errol Strelnikoff (lizanderrol@home.com)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 14:37:17 EDT

Hi,
We are a small group of two unschooling families in San Clemente Orange
County and we are looking for other families that are in our area who
may like to join us for some park days, etc.

Sorry this isn's a Sudbury School, but maybe if we get enough interested
families we could get something together.

Thanks,
Liz Reid