Re: DSM: Hello ( real message )

From: morticia crone (medea9mac@surfeu.de)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 04:17:24 EDT

hallo martin! thank you for the info. i've checked out the sites. we are
in münchen. i would like to find an alternative school around here before
the kids get to gymnasium. money is however, unfortunately, always a
problem. our oldest is in 2nd grade now, our middle starts first grade next
fall. we have 3 altogether. i'd be grateful for any further tips if you
have them. you can also write me directly (in german or english):
medea9mac@surfeu.de

regards,
morticia