Re: DSM: Hello ( real message )

From: André Sanchez (andrergs@ig.com.br)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 01:13:36 EDT

Hello Amanda!

Thank you for sharing your story too. I agree with you, even not having a
SVS, I have myself, and that is the most important thing. You can be sure
that your message gave me more confidence!

P.S.: Starting a Sudbury School is one of the things that I would like to do
with my life. There is nothing that I feel more passionate about.

André Sanchez

Nothing