Re: DSM: Hello ( real message )

From: reimagne@tmbg.org
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 20:57:32 EDT

Wow, I'm so jealous of you people. I'm at college this semester, but I don't like it so I'm leaving after this semester. I think I'm going to go to cooking school. I think. I'm learning lots of languages independently though, so maybe I'll do something with that. Whatever. I still wish I had known about svs before I graduated from high school.
~Evelyn