Re: DSM: Hello ( real message )

From: André Sanchez (andrergs@ig.com.br)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 19:35:11 EDT

    When I have enough money I plan to buy that book, but since the dollar
is expensive in comparison to the "real" ( brazilian currency ), it's a
little harder to buy things from the U.S.. I am also searching the web for
unschooling sites, maybe you could give me some adresses? Anyway, thanks for
your message, I hope 30 years from now I can say the same.

André Sanchez