Re: DSM: Hello ( real message )

From: André Sanchez (andrergs@ig.com.br)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 19:18:09 EDT

    I know the book Summerhill ( and the school ). I looked at most of the
links from Sudbury Valley, including Summerhill, and a few months ago, a
friend of mine sent me a copy of the book ( not the full book, just the
first 20 pages or so ). Neil's words gave me even more hope.
    I know that the High School Diploma can open many doors for me, and not
having it may also close many doors. However, there is something similar to
the GED here in Brazil, so I am not worried about not having a High School
Diploma just because I don't go to a regular School.
    Jerry Mintz ( AERO ) is giving me some options, when I make my decision
I will let you know.
    Thank you.

André Sanchez