Re: DSM: school all year...

From: Gayle Remisch (tegdib@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2001 - 23:21:40 EDT

oh, yes and about the staff vacations... we go whenever we like, often
the kids go along. Sometimes they stay at the school. I've left
students 'school sitting' while I'm away. I can trust them. This is
also my home and they respect what I try to offer them and so they
treat me and my belongings with respect.

Gayle