Re: DSM: school all year...

From: william van horn (wmvh1@excite.com)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2001 - 22:15:27 EDT

Having a school open year round sounds great. It certainly makes the
learning experience a more natural one for the kids.

But what about the staff? Do they also get 66 days off a year?

Back to a previous question of mine..... I am not affliated in any manner
with a Sudbury School and have never visited one. But I am intensely
interested in the model and the philosophy behind it. I am curious about
how a day goes, what does the staff do when a student is not wanting their
attention, does staff ever initiate an action?
 William

William M. Van Horn
wmvh1@excite.com
http://www.angelfire.com/art/inmystudio