Re: DSM: school all year...

From: Gayle Remisch (tegdib@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2001 - 20:20:47 EDT

Also, because we have 3 extra furnished guest bedrooms some kids come
and stay over. They might not come on a Monday but they'd come on
Tuesday and stay over night for 1-2 nights and then come back the next
day allowing them the evenings to continue their activities. They
avoid "interupted learning" that way.

Gayle