DSM: Portland parents please read

From: Cathy King (ommiewise@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 03:04:10 EDT

Hi,

I've recently moved to the Portland (OR) area with my family, and I was
disappointed to find that Cascade Valley has closed. This might not be the
right place to bring this up, but I don't know how else to reach anyone...I
would like to meet some parents who were involved with Cascade Valley or are
interested in the Sudbury method. I have a 13-month-old boy, and I'm
wondering if anyone reading this has a child of similar age and is
interested in starting a playgroup. It would be great to meet people who
share the same views on education and respecting the rights of children.
Please write to me at ommiewise@hotmail.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Cathy