DSM: What happened to Cascade Valley?

From: x x (ommiewise@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 23:44:02 EDT

Hello everyone,

I just moved to Portland with my family and I tried to call Cascade Valley
for information. I got a disconnected message! It seems reasonable that no
one would be there because it's summer, but it seems strange that the number
is disconnected. Has something happened to the school? Please, if anyone
has information, let me know.

Thanks!