Re: DSM: RE: http://www.sjcsf.edu

From: MssKolleen@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 01:25:28 EDT

In a message dated 6/19/01 12:29:13 AM, ordinary_person@msn.com writes:

<<Just curious about this posting. Is this a response to the thread about

Sudbury universities?>>

Indirectly.
After the discussion I remember someone mentioning this college from the SM
school in Santa Clara. After I finally looked at it, I thought it would be
worth mentioning here. I myself found the whole concept interesting - after
recovering a bit from the 'strict required courses' - yet I suppose if the
student CHOSE to go to that college, then the whole experience itself would
be 'Sudbury'.