Re: DSM: "Sudbury Universities"

From: GazetteAsteur@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 08 2001 - 06:55:42 EDT

Thank you Jasmine, I really enjoyed your post.

Unlike you, I was in tax-funded, government-fun schools all my life and was
bored during most of it. It was only in graduate school that they started to
require that I think. I am going back to school in the fall for a PhD and I'm
getting excited, although our local university is not exactly Sudbury. I will
try to fill the requirements as much as I can in what "I want" to study and
hopefully have fun in the process. That's what education ought to be about...

Chantal