Re: DSM: troubled kids

From: Malc (dow@first-ask.de)
Date: Tue May 29 2001 - 09:32:33 EDT

Troubled kids... has anyone met an untroubled kid? Me not. I was a very
troubled kid, and indeed I suspect any kid that is not totally troubled. I
mean look what's going down!? Hell on wheels more or less.
We are only 50 years away from 'The only good German is a dead one' and in
the interim there have been various distractions such as the threat of
atomic war. Things have not visibly improved and I would say every kid has
every right to be troubled. At the moment what would be troubling me most
as a kid is that while our erstwhile politicians seem hell bent on
destroying the planet, one has to sit in the school room learning outdated
syntax.

Malc Dow
Berlin