DSM: Sudbury Model on Radio Thursday

From: Mike Sadofsky (sadofsky@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 21:35:59 EDT

Information Morning on CBC Radio Halifax, Thursday May 24th, Dan
Greenberg and David Greenberg will join the hosts in a time slot
currently scheduled between 7:15 and 7:30 AM EDT (that's 8:15 to 8:30
in Halifax.) in a discussion they describe below as:

>The whole idea of a "free school" sounds like a contradiction in terms. But
>it's a concept that flourished back in the sixties and it may soon make a
>comeback here in Nova Scotia. Thursday on Information Morning, we'll
>talk to a father and son who are committed fans of free schools.

This URL will take your browser to the web page.

The broadcast should be available live in web streamed audio.
I don't know if it will be archived and available to people at other
hours, but you can try.

subject) of the message: