DSM: Re: teen sex on PBS

From: David Rovner (rovners@netvision.net.il)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 03:45:39 EDT

" . . . A healthy individual (He) who has enough to eat (is satisfied) does not steal. An
individual (He) who is sexually happy does not need an inhibiting 'morality' (any 'moral
support' or a supernatural 'religious experience') and his 'religious experience' is true
to nature. Life is as simple as that. It is complicated only by a human structure, which
is afraid of life."
WILHELM REICH
[The Sexual Revolution, Pg. 328 and back cover]

David