Re: DSM: OT: Children's Suffrage?

From: Martin Wilke (martin.wilke@gmx.net)
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 05:54:27 EDT

Kikka01 schrieb:

> By the way, Martin, do you have some news about the sudbury-model group in
> Berlin ?
>
> Best,
> Bernard.

Hi Bernard,

We are a stable group of at least 8 people now and have internal
meetings every 2-3 weeks. Currently we are discussing our views on how
children (people) learn, using some Sudbury School's FAQs and several
texts from "The Sudbury Valley School Experience". We are planning to
hold a public presentation in september.
And we are going to open a general Sudbury mailinglist in German
language for everyone interested. Until now we had only our internal
list for people who live in or near Berlin.

Martin

--
http://www.kraetzae.de
http://www.demokratische-schule.de