DSM: OT: Children's Suffrage?

From: Jason M. Howard (jhoward@WPI.EDU)
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 21:18:09 EDT

I'm writing an article on the unconventional idea of children's
suffrage (especially in the US). If you'd like to share your thoughts
(either way) on youth voting rights, please email me. Thanks!

Jason

(more information on the topic found at the following website)

http://www.brown.edu/Students/Association_for_Childrens_Suffrage/