Re: DSM: new email list

From: Freekids@aol.com
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 20:25:41 EDT

Hi Myla,

This is Stuart from Cedarwood. You mentioned visiting Pacific Village School
before they opened, and you wondered what became of them. They closed a
couple of years ago. Their last year was traumatic, in that they grew from
less than 10 students to over 20, with many of the new students being kids
who were hell on wheels. After that year many of the people who were left
were exhausted, and they moved on to other things.

There were some great people associated with Pac Village and I always wish
some of them would join our school, one hour away (but via a bad commute).

Take care,

Stuart