Re: DSM: new email list

Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 18:39:00 EDT

I visited Alpine Valley for 2 weeks in February, and I have gone to SVS my whole life. Hopefully I am spending a day at Red Cedar in Vermont next week. When I was ten, I spent a few days at Pacific Village before they started up, but I don't know what became of them.
~Myla~ from SVS

If you wish to be removed from this mailing list, please send an email TO with the following phrase in the BODY (not the
subject) of the message:

This mailing list is archived at