DSM: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SM in Ontario

From: Warren McMillan (warren@bmts.com)
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 21:08:42 EDT

Point well taken, Bruce, and one for all of us in startup groups to
remember. I do believe, however, that, indeed, they will come and, in my
own case, they are coming. The trick, as I see it, is to keep them! This
entails selling them on the concept and that, in turn, depends on explaining
the SM philosophy clearly and concisely such that they gain a full
understanding and can make an informed decision. All of which is, I guess,
a marketing issue if we look at it from a business POV. And if you do a
good enough job of that they will stay and you will have students... then
you can treat it like a business.

Warren