DSM: RE: The ultimate SVS model start-up kit. ( U gotta hear this)

From: Alan or Laura Gabelsberg (argable@swbell.net)
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 15:12:46 EDT

You've just offered 2 possible solutions for our start up group as well. I
had already thought about the rolling "school without walls" kind of idea
until we could establish something permanent. But in my part of the USA,
property is so cheap we'd be crazy NOT TO try to find something, even just
to lease. Space is not a problem in Texas, even in Houston where it's
relatively built up, it's still very spread out. That strength is also a
weakness though because is makes it hard to find a location people can agree
upon.

Laura