DSM: Re: The ultimate SVS model start-up kit. ( U gotta hear this)

From: Alexander / Michiru Streater (uigui@oregano.ocn.ne.jp)
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 13:26:08 EDT

> I love it!!! What an idea! The thing that really impresses me, though,
is
> your dogged determination in the face of million dollar barriers to find a
> solution. It makes my hurdles seem like anthills by comparison.

Way to go Warren!

And they are just ant hills. Even mine ! You just got to get "out the box".

I forgot to mention the glossy brochure I'm going to do showing all the
fantastic facilities we provide. Let me ask you:-

Which school in Our City / Japan / NO, The World, can offer it's students:

A library with 2,000,000 books,
6 sandy beaches all ranging from 1- 6 miles in length,
An island with a flower garden on top,
8 swimming pools,
Two orchards,
I don't know how many children's parks,
A Zoo!
A Biological garden,
3 rivers,
18 streams including waterfalls,
Resevois for fishing (20 or so),
An airport!
Base ball fields,
Soccer fields,
Tennis courts,
2 Museums,
Art galleries,
Farms,
The hills,
The forests,

?

Yep, it's gonna be wunhellova brochure ! An advertisers dream!

Alexander Streater
Message to teachers (and parents):
Children learn in spite of us, not because of us!

.